EMBARCADERO CONCRETE GAS FIRE PIT
Buy with confidence–this item ships for FREE.
BOXHILL's Embarcadero Concrete Gas Fire Pit offers an ultramodern concrete fire pit alternative for your perfect outdoor living area. The Embarcadero fire pit's glass fiber reinforced concrete undergoes a custom handcrafted patina finishing process to offer one of the finest outdoor fire features to date. This 48-inch round fire pit includes a burner pan and stainless steel burner with a 65,000 BTU capability to provide a strong, reliable flame. The 7-inches of free space on the fire table's surface offers plenty of room for drinks on those beautiful evenings around the fire while the 15-inch height is perfect for conversation and relaxation. Will fit perfectly in residential or commercial settings. Comes standard with 3/4-inch Black Lava Rock media. Incorporate this masterpiece into your perfect outdoor living space and enjoy your enhanced atmosphere for years to come.
This item comes with the option to upgrade to one of two electronic ignition systems -- both of which are made in the USA:
- Weather Beater Electronic Control System (WBECS) by Flame-Tec -- powered by a state-of-the-art microprocessor, this system gives you ultimate control of the outdoor fire features. It provides safe and sure control of ignition and operation. Built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, this ignition and control module will perform through wind, rain, freezing temperatures, salt air, and more. Provides safe and sure control by sensing a flame-out, then relighting it automatically. If the fire fails to relight, the module will safely stop the flow of gas. Flame-Tec uses commercial-grade components to ensure years of trouble-free operation. It also includes on-board diagnostics to report on the unit’s performance. Available for use with either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas configurations.
- The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) from Fire by Design is the smallest electronic ignition system on the market, and it is designed for use in gas fire pits and fire bowls. Its small size makes the unit an ideal choice for gas fire pits without a large amount of vertical space. However, don't confuse small with underpowered -- this system is compatible with outputs of up to 290,000 BTU per hour. (Requires 24v AC power to be hard-wired to the fire pit installation site.)
Ask about our additional upgrade to wireless Bluetooth capability for each of these electronic ignition systems. This upgrade will allow you to control your fire pit from your smart phone or tablet. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Beautifully Handcrafted Making Each Product Truly Unique
- Heavy Duty Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction Ensures Extreme Durability
- Weather Resistant To All Elements
- Available For Both Liquid Propane & Natural Gas
- Perfect for Residential or Commercial Usage
- Key Valve Ignition With The Option Of Upgrading To An Electronic Ignition System
- US Made Electronic Ignition System Options - Weather Beater Electronic Control System by Flame-Tec or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) from Fire by Design
- Includes Bag Of Black ¾ in. Lava Rocks
- Custom Fire Media Glass Color Available
- 10-ft Connecting Hose (LP Configuration Only)
- Diameter - 48"
- Length - 15"
- Height - 17”
- Surface – 16”
- Surface Ledge 7"
- Burner Size – 18” / 65,000 BTU
- Weight – 225 lb.