NEPAL FIRE PIT
Symbolic of ancient incense burners, BOXHILL's Nepal Fire Pit is an immense caldron that holds enough firewood for the entire night. Creating positive vibes that will surround your family and your home, you'll love the "Old World" spirituality of this design.
BOXHILL's Nepal Fire Pit is hand-cut and crafted for years of heavy use. Made from 1/4"(6.35 mm) thick mild carbon steel, this is, by far, the heaviest gauge metal you'll find in any fire pit today. Its sturdy construction assures you'll have this functional art for generations. The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and it comes with a 1 1/2" rain drain for the bottom.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the metalworking artist on an attached brass plaque. Optional Spark Guard Screen available. Optional circle or triplet base plate is also available for purchase.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl -- 24" x 41"
- Base -- 3" Diameter
- Weight -- 175 lbs
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov