CRATER FIRE PIT
BOXHILL's Crater Fire Pit is a classic design for a grand fire! A minimalist approach to the perfect, hemispherical design, it safely holds a large volume of firewood that will last the entire night. Celebrate with your friends and family around this impressive piece.
Constructed from 1/4" thick mild carbon steel in the Heartland of America, this is the most durable fire pit you'll ever own. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating, and it comes with a 1 1/2” rain drain. The iron oxide patina is maintenance-free, and the fire pit may be left outside in any weather condition. Over time the patina will mature and darken a few shades. Each fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl–24" x 36"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–165 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov