Emperor Fire Pit Bowl
BOXHILL's Emperor Fire Pit have ancient origins, this modern fire pit brings to life the romance of times gone by. Hand crafted rivet heads, solid steel banding and lifting rings grace this spectacular homage to kingdoms past. The low profile allows viewing of the fire from. . . Show More
Emperor Fire Pit Bowl
BOXHILL's Emperor Fire Pit have ancient origins, this modern fire pit brings to life the romance of times gone by. Hand crafted rivet heads, solid steel banding and lifting rings grace this spectacular homage to kingdoms past. The low profile allows viewing of the fire from roaring blaze to final embers even from an Adirondack chair.
This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. They are constructed from heavy duty one quarter inch thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a one and a half inch rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque. The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Emperor Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- HPC Stainless Steel Burners With A Lifetime Warranty
- Available In Wood Burning, Natural Gas & Liquid Propane
- Powder coat Options Available For Natural Gas & Liquid Propane
- Iron Oxide Patina Option Is Available For Wood Burning
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Included Contains: High Pressure LPG Regulator Hose Assembly w/ 48" Stainless Steel Braided Hose, 10PSI Preset Regulator, 3/8" Flare Swivel Fitting, 6' Stainless Steel Hose Extension, Stainless Steel Hose Connector, Stainless Steel Hose To Valve Connector, Sealant
- Dimensions: 37.5" W X 37.25" D X 14" H
- Pan Size: 32" DIAMETER
- Base: 19" D X 6" H
- Weight: 120 Lbs.
- Materials: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING