MANTA RAY FIRE PIT
Taking its inspiration from the sea, BOXHILL's Manta Ray Fire Pit looks like the wings of a giant Manta, gliding effortlessly through the ocean. We love the edges and lines of this modern rustic piece.
The Manta Ray is a high-quality fire pit that is hand-cut and crafted for years of heavy use. Made from 1/4"(6.35 mm)-thick mild carbon steel, it's by far the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit today. Its sturdy construction will mean that you may enjoy this piece of functional art for years to come.
The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior of the bowl is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and it comes with a 1 1/2" rain drain in the bottom. Enjoy this all-weather, maintenance-free addition to your landscape.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the metalworking artist on an attached brass plaque. Optional Spark Guard Screen available.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl–24" x 36"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–110 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov