TIDAL FIRE PIT WOOD BURNING
Enjoy the gentle, rolling curves of BOXHILL's Tidal Fire Pit. Hand-cut tidal lines will bring a soothing touch to your backyard design, while its generous bowl will hold enough firewood to last you the entire night. By land or by sea, you'll love this serene piece.
Constructed from 1/4" thick mild carbon steel in the Heartland of America, this is the most durable fire pit you'll ever own. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating, and it comes with a 1 1/2” rain drain. The iron oxide patina is maintenance-free, and the fire pit may be left outside in any weather condition. Over time the patina will mature and darken a few shades. Each fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- Made In The U.S.A
- Iron Oxide Patina
- Maintenance Free
- Generous Bowl
Included With Liquid Propane: Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl–22" x 36"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–115 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov