MANTA RAY FIRE PIT WOOD BURNING
Taking its inspiration from the sea, BOXHILL's Manta Ray Fire Pit looks like the wings of a giant Manta, gliding effortlessly through the ocean. We love the edges and lines of this modern rustic piece.
The Manta Ray is a high-quality fire pit that is hand-cut and crafted for years of heavy use. Made from 1/4"(6.35 mm)-thick mild carbon steel, it's by far the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit today. Its sturdy construction will mean that you may enjoy this piece of functional art for years to come.
The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior of the bowl is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and it comes with a 1 1/2" rain drain in the bottom. Enjoy this all-weather, maintenance-free addition to your landscape.
Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the metalworking artist on an attached brass plaque.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- Iron Oxide Patina Option Is Available For Wood Burning
- Maintenance Free
- Made In The U.S.A
- Bowl–24" x 36"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–110 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov