MAGNUM FIRE PIT
Like a massive version of our Saturn Fire Pit, BOXHILL's Magnum Fire Pit is one of the most solidly built fire pits that we've ever seen. Zen, firm, and substantial, you can't go wrong with its classic, clean lines and its open-air pit. The Magnum will allow you to enjoy a 360-degree view of the flame, for maximum effect. Perfect for roasting marshmallows or for just gathering around with friends and family...this is a fire pit that you'll love forever.
BOXHILL's steel fire pits are made from 1/4" (6.35 mm) thick mild carbon steel. This is--by far--the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit today. The sturdy construction assures you of having this functional art for many years to come. The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and a 1 1/2" rain drain comes installed in the bottom.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Available for purchase is a sturdy lid that will extend the life of your fire pit by keeping it covered and protected when not in use. It also allows you to convert your fire pit into a coffee table for added versatility.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
- Bowl–17" x 35" (Inner Diameter) / 54" (Outer Diameter)
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–190 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov