EMPEROR FIRE PIT WOOD BURNING
BOXHILL's Emperor Fire Pit have ancient origins, this modern fire pit brings to life the romance of times gone by. Hand crafted rivet heads, solid steel banding and lifting rings grace this spectacular homage to kingdoms past. The low profile allows viewing of the fire from roaring blaze to final embers even from an Adirondack chair.
This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. They are constructed from heavy duty one quarter inch thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a one and a half inch rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- Low Profile
- Iron Oxide Patina Option Available
- Made In The U.S.A
- DIMENSIONS 37.5" W X 37.25" D X 14" H
- PAN SIZE 32" DIAMETER
- BASE 19" D X 6" H
- WEIGHT 120 Lbs.
- MATERIALS: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov