CRATER FIRE PIT WOOD BURNING
BOXHILL's Crater Fire Pit is a classic design for a grand fire! A minimalist approach to the perfect, hemispherical design, it safely holds a large volume of firewood that will last the entire night. Celebrate with your friends and family around this impressive piece.
Constructed from 1/4" thick mild carbon steel in the Heartland of America, this is the most durable fire pit you'll ever own. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating, and it comes with a 1 1/2” rain drain. The iron oxide patina is maintenance-free, and the fire pit may be left outside in any weather condition. Over time the patina will mature and darken a few shades. Each fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- Optional Spark Screen Available
- Iron Oxide Patina Option Available
- Classic Design
- Made In The U.S.A
- Bowl–24" x 36"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–165 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov