BELLA LUNA FIRE PIT WOOD BURNING
Bella Luna...our beautiful Moon. Let the moonlight be your reason to gather together around BOXHILL's Bella Luna Fire Pit. This high-quality item is hand-cut, hand-crafted, and designed for years of heavy use. We love its sturdy, minimalist design.
BOXHILL's steel fire pits are made from 1/4" (6.35 mm) thick mild carbon steel. This is--by far--the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit today. The sturdy construction assures you of having this functional art for many years to come. The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and a 1 1/2" rain drain comes installed in the bottom.
Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the metalworking artist on an attached brass plaque. Available in different diameters. An optional Spark Guard Screen is available for the Wood Burning Option Only.
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- Optional Spark Screen Available
- Iron Oxide Patina Available
- Maintenance Free
- Made In The U.S.A
- Bowl–24" x 48"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–205 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov