ARTE DE LINEAR 60" - 190K BTU
BOXHILL's Arte de Linear Fire Pit has thick three sixteenth carbon steel material and an iron oxide patina. Steel leveling casters for a solid footing, a steel cover that protects the gas burners and converts the fire pit into a table are real advantages. Life-time warranty, solid brass burners have twice the flame at one half the gas usage compared to other burners. All brass keyed valve, lava rock, and stainless-steel gas flex lines round out this package. Our pieces are created using 1/4" mild carbon steel. The steel is sandblasted and taken down to bare steel and we then apply our "secret sauce" to help the piece mature and oxidize in a controlled fashion. When your piece arrives you will notice a dusty, powdery iron oxide patina or, rust. Upon the first fire, the piece will start to mature and darken. Wood burning pieces mature faster with wood-burning being rated at 900 degrees, gas-fueled pieces don't mature as quickly as the gas-fueled flame is rated at 200 degrees. With each fire, you will notice the change in the patina color. Do not tarp your fire pit, the tarp will cause the patina to blacken and stop the oxidation process. In many cases, the color of the tarp will transfer to the new steel. During the maturing process keep wet leaves and debris off the piece until the steel matures. Allow the piece to mature with each fire. Sit back, relax and enjoy your new artwork of fire.
Included With Portable Liquid Propane: Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
This product is eligible for our Quick Ship Program. In-stock products will arrive within 1-2 weeks of order date!
- HPC Stainless Steel Burners With A Lifetime Warranty
- Available In Natural Gas & Liquid Propane
- Iron Oxide Finish-Standing Water Can Add To The Patina
- Powder coat Options Available For Natural Gas & Liquid Propane
- Lava Rock Included
60"W x 24"D x 20"H