ALPS FIRE BAR TABLE
BOXHILL's Alps Fire Bar Table is a sophisticated handcrafted modern piece that provides a warm ambient glow to anything it surrounds. Make your indoor or outdoor décor truly unique with this fire dining table. Rest assure knowing this fire table is safe CSA certified with a stainless-steel burner with push button ignition and auto safety shut-off. The Montreal Fire Bar Table is a durable and strongly built patio flame table that needs low maintenance and has a very high resistance to heat because it is carefully crafted out of glass-ﬁber reinforced concrete. This fire table is built to last and will stay in great condition year around. Compatible with either natural gas or propane this fire table is built with high performance cast concrete making it safe and fun. This fire table has the option of concealing a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally with an access door on the fire table. On nights that are too cold to go out you can gather the whole family for a cozy night around the and all it takes is pushing an electronic ignition button and your patio transforms into a warm, comfort zone that can be put to use anytime of the year.
Customize this fire table by adding different color lava or glass rock, tank cover, or a wind screen. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote!
- Beautiful Modern Design
- Natural Stone Bar Top
- Handcrafted Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete Base
- Internally Conceals Standard 20 Lbs. Propane
- Push Button Spark Ignition System
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- CSA Certiﬁed
- 19.8 lbs Lava Rocks Included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Canvas cover included
- Product Dimensions: 42"L x 42"W x 37"H
- Bar Top Dimensions: 42"L x 42"W x 2"H
- Bar Base Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 35"H
- Weight: 298 Lbs.
- Burner Ring Size: 12" Diameter
- Burner Pan size: 20.3"L x 20.3"W x 2" H
- Burner Construction: 18 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel