Has an Intricate Rope Weave Design
BOXHILL's Woven Tapestry Outdoor Counter Stool will add a touch of coastal style to your backyard oasis. Constructed with a stainless steel frame and solid gray teak legs, this stool is not only sturdy, but durable for. . . Show More
Has an Intricate Rope Weave Design
BOXHILL's Woven Tapestry Outdoor Counter Stool will add a touch of coastal style to your backyard oasis. Constructed with a stainless steel frame and solid gray teak legs, this stool is not only sturdy, but durable for outdoor use. A rich dove colored rope is tightly woven with an eye-catching solid white speckle stripe interwoven at the center of the seat back. The gray teak legs feature crossed leg stretchers, a front foot rest, and a beautiful wood grain finish. Paired with a removable all-weather seat cushion, the stool provides comfort with style and will be the perfect addition to any outdoor space!
- Beautiful ; Natural Outdoor Chair
- Removable Upholstered Seat Cushion in Weather Resistant Fabric
- Interwoven Rope Pattern
- 100% Olefin Rope
- Suitable for Indoor ; Outdoor Use
- Chair Is Resistant To All Weather Elements
- Solid Teak Base
- Rope: Taupe & White Flat / Dove Flat
- Fabric: Performance Pumice / Performance White Speckle
Sunproof brand by BOXHILL, provides premium quality outdoor fabrics and rope materials. Offered in both solution dyed Olefin or Acrylic, these fibers are color dyed through the material, offering many weather resistant qualities. All Sunproof fabrics have passed the most stringent of tests in accordance with International standards. This testing includes color fastness to light, rub testing, water repellency, soil & stain repellency, antibacterial, anti-mildew, as well as UV resistance. Sunproof is a trusted quality brand that offers value, durability and comfort with its products distributed worldwide.
All Outdoor furniture featuring our “Gray Teak” wood finish will develop unique characteristics as it ages. Over time, the natural weathering of Gray Teak will cause its appearance to change in color and texture. Gray Teak is solid teak finished with a solution that expedites the aging process of teak to a natural silver tone.
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Height: 35"
- Weight: 21 Lb.
- Seat Height: 27"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Arm Height: 27.5"
- Back Width: 18"
Woven Collection's "Gray Teak" is solid teak wood finished with a solution that expedites the aging process of teak to a natural silver tone. Over time, the natural weathering of Gray Teak will cause its appearance to change in color and texture, with possible marks and cracks. By ordering Gray Teak, you accept these characteristics and agree that no claim will be approved regarding the natural aging process of teak or the special color qualities associated with the Gray Teak finish. Special care should be taken to protect this natural finish.
Care & Maintenance
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust and clean furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush.
- For a more robust cleaning, mix warm water with a mild non-use abrasive soap and clean with a soft-bristle brush. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If more is needed, clean with Teak Cleaner, apply a new layer of Instant Gray finish, than apply a sealer.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as garage or shed. Rain and snow will fill any small cracks and fill the wood with moisture, which will lead to additional cracks. If storage is unavailable, furniture should be covered with outdoor furniture covers and not left wet.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture or cushions. It is recommended to store cushions indoors for heavy rain or extreme weather.
- Do not cover your furniture with fabric that does not breathe. If the furniture is wet, the furniture will likely develop mildew that will need to be cleaned off.