GROW Single Chaise
From the GROW furniture collection, the Single Chaise Sectional Outdoor Sofa is a single sitting portion unit that may be used alone or joined to build your own unique sofa or sectional for outdoor enjoyment. With its low-lying shape that brings us closer to the ground and promotes interaction with those around us, the GROW sofa was inspired by Japanese interior design. Postmodernism and minimalism are both associated with low-lying, floor-level comfort furniture.
With the help of Floor Plate and Case Legs and Connector Sets, a chaise can be set up directly on an outdoor surface, moved around with ease, or transformed into a more permanent construction. Although they are not necessary, floor plates are required if you want to connect the modular units. The floor plates also shield the units from soil moisture on the sofa's underbelly, extending their lifespan.
Units are sent in shippable boxes and GROW to a usable size when removed from vacuum sealed packaging.
SHOPBOXHILL recommends indoor/covered storage of GROW furniture during extended periods of inclement weather, such as winter. Doing so will increase the longevity of your GROW furniture.
- Waterproof synthetic material is easily cleaned and durable
- Available Colors: Cloud or Coal
- Covers are sold separately and are optional to protect and extend the life of the furniture
- Designed by German Studio kaschkasch
- Due to the expansion process of the inner filling, this is a non-returnable item. Returns will be honored only if you have received the incorrect item or if the item is damaged or defective.
Composition and Materials
The outside cover and the filling/foam make up the complex concept of each unit. The GROW furniture's components are intended for continuous outdoor use. High-end materials have been used to build each component.
GROW Outer Cover
The GROW Olefin cover is waterproof and has an extra-soft appearance and feel with additional cushioning material right inside the cover. The exterior fabric is constructed of woven synthetic fibers and dries quickly. Each piece of furniture has a sturdy premium fabric attached to the bottom side. The underside plate pouch is offered to integrate the bottom plates and case legs if the user so desires, but it also provides additional protection from harsh outdoor conditions. (Olefin Cover: 380 g/m2; Light fastness: ISO 105B02 (grade 7); Shrub resistance 20,000 Martindale; High UV resistance; Hygienic, Breathable, Hypoallergenic; Neutral to environment, ground water and foods; Recyclable.)
The first synthetic fabric, called Olefin (polypropylene fiber), was developed in Italy in 1957. Olefin is easily recyclable and produces very little waste when it is created. Olefin is incredibly resilient, lightweight, robust, and stain-resistant.
High-quality foam is used in the GROW units to provide exceptional comfort whether sitting or resting on the sofa unit. Because of the foam's exceptional point elasticity, the user's body weight is spread uniformly across the surface. The foam is hypoallergenic, breathable, low-noise, and hygienic.
- 57.1" x 29.6" x 26.8" H / 145cm x 75cm x 68cm
- (1x) Module 4
- (1x) Floor Plate with Legs Set
- Brush or rub off loose dirt.
- Remove stains with a soft, damp cloth with cold or lukewarm water, not warmer than 100° F/38° C.
- Damp spots should be dried with a dry cloth – avoid puddling water on the surface for extended periods of time.
- Only dry the GROW furniture outside in the air, never use excessive heat on the fabric (such as a hair dryer, heat lamp or heat gun).
- Although GROW can be used without the Base Plates, they will help protect the foam of the furniture pieces.