SATURN FIRE PIT
BOXHILL's Saturn Fire Pit evokes thoughts of its ringed namesake in the night sky. This is one of our most popular designs, as we've learned that the "ring" doubles as a resting spot for your beverage, or for your feet, while you watch the embers glow.
Constructed from heavy-duty 1/4"-thick mild carbon steel, this is the most durable fire pit you'll ever see. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating, and it comes with a 1 1/2” diameter rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance-free, and it will mature and darken a few shades over time. This fire pit is suitable for all weather conditions. Each one is individually numbered by the metalworker on an attached brass plate.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Optional Spark Guard Screen available. Also available for purchase is a sturdy lid that will extend the life of your fire pit by keeping it covered and protected when not in use. It also allows you to convert your fire pit into a coffee table for added versatility.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
- Bowl -- 14" x 28" (Inner Diameter) / 40" (Outer Diameter)
- Base -- 7" x 23"
- Lid -- 14" x 28" (Inner Diameter) / 40" (Outer Diameter)
- Fire Pit -- 125 lbs
- Lid -- 20 lbs
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov