FAT BOY FIRE PIT
Low, squat, sturdy, and mean...this fire pit is reminiscent of our favorite Harley Davidson! BOXHILL's Fat Boy Fire Pit is the perfect way to add a touch of industrial chic to your outdoor space. Masculine and modern, we love the lines of this low boy. The generous bowl will hold enough firewood to last you an entire evening and the open design will allow full view of the beautiful flames.
Constructed from 1/4" thick mild carbon steel in the Heartland of America, this is the most durable fire pit you'll ever own. The inner bowl has a high temperature-resistant coating, and it comes with a 1 1/2” rain drain. The iron oxide patina is maintenance-free, and the fire pit may be left outside in any weather condition. Over time the patina will mature and darken a few shades. Each fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield. Optional Spark Guard Screen available.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl–16" x 36"
- Base–7" x 23"
- Weight–165 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov