BELLA LUNA FIRE PIT
Bella Luna...our beautiful Moon. Let the moonlight be your reason to gather together around BOXHILL's Bella Luna Fire Pit. This high-quality item is hand-cut, hand-crafted, and designed for years of heavy use. We love its sturdy, minimalist design.
BOXHILL's steel fire pits are made from 1/4" (6.35 mm) thick mild carbon steel. This is--by far--the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit today. The sturdy construction assures you of having this functional art for many years to come. The iron oxide finish/patina will darken a little with time. The interior is coated with a high temperature-resistant paint, and a 1 1/2" rain drain comes installed in the bottom.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line, valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield.
Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the metalworking artist on an attached brass plaque. Available in different diameters. An optional Spark Guard Screen is available for purchase.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Liquid Propane Conversion Kit includes:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- Bowl–24" x 48"
- Base–6" x 19"
- Weight–205 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov