MODERNO 5 CONCRETE GAS FIRE BOWL (36")
This item is available for quick ship (1-2 weeks) in the Pewter colorway
BOXHILL’s Moderno 5 Fire Bowl lets you retreat the cold outdoors into a land of warmth and ambiance. Each bowl is hand-crafted using our custom patina finishing process, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind creation with subtle variation. The 36" diameter bowl provides a beautiful and functional centerpiece for any backyard, patio or lounging area. The ambient heat gives plenty of warmth for multiple people. The 65,000 BTU unit operates with both a standard propane tank or Natural Gas hookup.
The key valve housing is easily accessed from the side of the unit. The controls are clearly labeled and simple to use. Turn the key to the on position and use a match lighter to light and enjoy. The fire pit comes complete with one 25-lbs. bag of ¾” black lava rock media. The naturally occurring volcanic rock creates a stunning contrast to the beautiful flames of any gas fire feature while the lava rock remains heat resistant.
This item comes with the option to upgrade to one of two electronic ignition systems -- both of which are made in the USA:
- Weather Beater Electronic Control System (WBECS) by Flame-Tec -- powered by a state-of-the-art microprocessor, this system gives you ultimate control of the outdoor fire features. It provides safe and sure control of ignition and operation. Built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, this ignition and control module will perform through wind, rain, freezing temperatures, salt air, and more. Provides safe and sure control by sensing a flame-out, then relighting it automatically. If the fire fails to relight, the module will safely stop the flow of gas. Flame-Tec uses commercial-grade components to ensure years of trouble-free operation. It also includes on-board diagnostics to report on the unit’s performance. Available for use with either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas configurations.
- The All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) from Fire by Design is the smallest electronic ignition system on the market, and it is designed for use in gas fire pits and fire bowls. Its small size makes the unit an ideal choice for gas fire pits without a large amount of vertical space. However, don't confuse small with underpowered -- this system is compatible with outputs of up to 290,000 BTU per hour. (Requires 24v AC power to be hard-wired to the fire pit installation site.)
Ask about our additional upgrade to wireless Bluetooth capability for each of these electronic ignition systems. This upgrade will allow you to control your fire pit from your smart phone or tablet. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Beautifully Handcrafted Making Each Product Truly Unique
- Heavy Duty Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction Ensures Extreme Durability
- Weather Resistant To All Elements
- Available For Both Liquid Propane & Natural Gas
- Perfect for Residential or Commercial Usage
- Key Valve Ignition With The Option Of Upgrading To An Electronic Ignition System
- US Made Electronic Ignition System Options - Weather Beater Electronic Control System by Flame-Tec or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) from Fire by Design
- Includes Bag Of Black ¾ in. Lava Rocks With The Option to Customize With Your Choice Of Color
- 10-ft Connecting Hose (LP Configuration Only)
- Diameter – 36"
- Height – 16"
- Burner Size – 15” / 65,000 BTU
- Weight – 250 lb.