BELLA VITA FIRE PIT
Let BOXHILL's Bella Vita Fire Pit help you celebrate your passion for "The Good Life." Gather your family and friends around an abundant fire, watch the flames dance. This regal, stainless steel fire pit holds ample wood for an evening; its low profile design will add elegant lines to your outdoor scene.
The Bella Vita Fire Pit comes with a rain drain in the bottom of the basin. The matte bowl finish is complimented by its brightly polished base. Every Bella Vita Fire Pit is individually numbered and inscribed by the artist on an attached metal plate.
BOXHILL's steel fire pits are made from 1/4" American-made 304 stainless steel -- renowned for its longevity and corrosion/rust resistance. A maintenance-free piece, your Bella Vita Fire Pit can be left outdoors year-round, in any weather conditions. Comes with a 100-year guarantee on material and craftsmanship. Available in several sizes.
Available in wood-burning, natural gas, and liquid propane configurations. Liquid propane and natural gas fire pits come complete with a 120,000 BTU brass burner, lava rock, a 1/2" flex line (3/4" for the 70"D model,) valve kit, and plate. Choose between a match lit ignition, or an all-weather electronic ignition system, which includes a 24-volt AC transformer, a fire module, and a heat shield. Available in different diameters. Optional Spark Guard Screen available for the 34" and 46" models only.
Ships via LTL in 7 business days.
Optional Liquid Propane Conversion Kit contains:
- High Pressure LPG Regulator hose assembly w/ 48" stainless steel braided hose, 10PSI preset regulator, 3/8" flare swivel fitting
- 6' stainless steel hose extension
- Stainless steel hose connector
- Stainless steel hose to valve connector
- BELLA VITA 34"
- Bowl -- 12"H x 34"D
- Base -- 6"H x 21"D
- Weight -- 100 lbs.
- BELLA VITA 46"
- Bowl -- 14"H x 46"D
- Base -- 6"H x 21"D
- Weight -- 160 lbs.
- BELLA VITA 58"
- Bowl -- 16"H x 58"D
- Base -- 7"H x 23"D
- Weight -- 240 lbs.
- BELLA VITA 70"
- Bowl -- 18"H x 70"D
- Base -- 8" x 30"D
- Weight -- 340 lbs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
"This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." Why am I being warned about potential exposure to carbon monoxide?
- Carbon monoxide (CO) is on the Prop 65 Warning list because it can cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas or liquid propane fueled produces carbon monoxide.
- Exposure to carbon monoxide and carbon black during pregnancy can affect the baby’s brain development and cause loss of pregnancy.
- Proposition 65 requires BOXHILL to warn consumers about exposure to carbon monoxide.
- For more information, please go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov